*This post was created in partnership with Dove and Simply Stylist. All opinions are my own.
Feeling fresh and carefree are two traits all women strive to be. Confidence is key, which is why I’m so excited to partner with Dove to share with you my favorite products for feeling my best. Whether it’s maintaining your frizzy hair in the humidity with your secret weapon hairspray, making your legs look smooth and shiny with your favorite lotion, or putting on your favorite long-lasting antiperspirant after a relaxing shower, all women have the basic essentials they can’t live without.
One of my favorite ways to feel fresh and confident is with my Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant. It offers a full 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, plus its NutriumMoisture formula leaves your underarms feeling soft and smooth. Since I have very sensitive skin, one issue I have with my underarms is the dry skin and irritation after shaving. After a fresh shave, I layer on my Dove antiperspirant, which gives my underarms the softest touch. My favorite Dove Advanced Care scent is Cool Essentials (cucumber scented) because it gives such a clean scent. I have been using the Cool Essentials religiously for about 5 years now. You know it works like a charm when your fiancé asks what perfume you’re wearing but the only thing you have on is your Dove deodorant! I love Advanced Care products so much that I decided to try a different scent for this project, the Rebalance scent (plum scented). Maybe it’s time to switch up my routine after 5 years?! Maybe so, but I definitely won’t steer away from favorite beauty essential: Dove Advanced Care.
Although I would love my bag to be a Mary Poppins-style purse, I only bring the products that I actually will use on a daily basis. I want to share 5 Essentials that I carry in my bag at all costs:
- Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant – You never know when you will need another layer throughout the day or even after work headed to an event or photo shoot!
- Hand Sanitizer – Working in healthcare has me crazy about hand sanitizer! It’s a great way to feel clean and refreshed, along with killing germs.
- Vaseline Lip Balm – I get cracked lips very easily so there’s nothing like some old fashioned vaseline to keep my lips feeling lush.
- Band-Aids – Because having a blisters and no access to band-aids is the worst feeling ever!
- Extra Hair Ties – Well maybe I lied, not having a hair tie when you desperately need one is the worst feeling ever!
Tell me in the comments below: What is your favorite Dove product?