In college time management can be really difficult. That means a 1-hour hair routine is probably out of the question to make it to your 8AM class. An easy back to school hair style to try this fall semester is a loose curl. I love the undone look it gives! It’s such an effortless style and you can keep it all week with the right amount of dry shampoo 🙂 In this post I’m sharing all of my favorite Bed Head by TIGI products that I used to style my hair. These products are available at Ulta Beauty, where you can shop all your fall semester beauty needs!
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Bed Head by TIGI and Her Campus Media. All Opinions are my own.
In my look I used four products: Rockaholic Dry Shampoo, Queen For A Day Thickening Spray, Masterpiece Hairspray, Get Twisted Finishing Spray. Dry shampoo is a must for my hair type. I use it to add extra volume to my hair before I style it with a heat tool. I spray it on my scalp, in between different rows of hair. I then tease my hair upwards trying to massage the formula into the hair, as well as fluff up my hair to add volume. You can follow my easy steps for this loose curl look below! You will need a heat tool such as a curling iron, wand or straightener.
Easy Loose Curls
1. Spray top of hair with Rockaholic Dry Shampoo and tease upwards with fingers.
2. Divide hair into 4 quadrants.
3. From 1 quadrant, pull 1-2 inches of hair and spray with Queen For A Day Thickening Spray, let dry.
4. Wrap hair around wand and hold hair for 18-20 seconds.
5. Release hair and let cool, move to the back.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until the quadrant is finished.
7. Once quadrant is finished, spray it with Masterpiece Hairspray.
8. Once entire head is curled, lightly mist with the Get Twisted Finishing Spray.
9. Lightly brush out curls for a loose, wavy effect.
10. Add more hairspray as desired.