The rumors are true. H&M published a press release confirming that the Maison Martin Margiela collaboration is taking place and will hit stores on November 15.
‘MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA is one of the most important and influential fashion houses of the past three decades,’ Margareta van der Bosh, H&M’s creative director, said in a statement. ‘I am so excited by this radical collaboration which will give fashion lovers around the world the chance to wear special pieces by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA. This collaboration will be a great and memorable fashion moment.’
‘We are very happy to present MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA pieces with H&M, offering a new interpretation of our vision,’ a spokesperson from the brand said in a statement. ‘The democracy of our fashion has always been at the centre of our creativity, and the collaboration with H&M allows us to push this instinct further. We will bring together the contrasting universes of the two houses in ways that will surprise all.’
What are your thoughts on this collaboration?
- pretty-shou reblogged this from stopdropandvogue
- nebelluft answered: it’s gonna be crap like the collaborations with versace and marni.
- mycemyce likes this
- skele-teen likes this
- mauraisabel likes this
- babydeath reblogged this from stopdropandvogue
- garavani said: over affordable prices for Margiela
- garavani answered: it’s totally against what the founder would have wanted, but I guess if the company wants to reach out to the masses I’m ready to drool over
- shoulderblades said: CAN’T WAIT
- shoulderblades likes this
- clockworklychee answered: im waiting to see how they make their stuff more commercial and idk everyone h8ts the idea but i want to see the results first
- stopdropandvogue posted this